Tomorrow marks 19 weeks...new post to follow w/ the latest and yes, much larger (or at least in my head it's grown by quite a bit this week) belly bump.
After seven years of togetherness, we finally got married...now we're trying to figure out what's next on the agenda.
Monday, September 2, 2013
Baby Bump Growth - Up to Week 18
Ok, so as many of you are aware, saying I'm only slightly obsessed with Pinterest would be an understatement. So when I found this cute idea of what to do with belly shots, I couldn't resist. Here are the belly pics thus far...weeks 10 thru 18:
Tomorrow marks 19 weeks...new post to follow w/ the latest and yes, much larger (or at least in my head it's grown by quite a bit this week) belly bump.
Tomorrow marks 19 weeks...new post to follow w/ the latest and yes, much larger (or at least in my head it's grown by quite a bit this week) belly bump.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment