All black still doesn't hide that bump!!!
It's AMAZING how the angle affects the 'size' of the bump in these photos! YIKES!!
No chalkboard photo for 28 weeks...
I don't have a purple chalkboard marker and the nugget was the size of an eggplant. :\
You have to admit...the drawing of the acorn squash is pretty good!! I even impressed myself ;)
So that's what you missed over the past four weeks. Just getting larger and larger. Surprisingly, however, my total weight gain for the pregnancy is at only EIGHT pounds!!! I know those around me don't believe it, since it seems I get nothing but comments like "OMG, you're huge! You're really not due until late January?!", but I had the doctor double check the weight gain.
The good news is, regardless of all the amazing comments I get about my size, is that the nugget is completely healthy. He/she is tracking perfectly in the 55% percentile for growth, already at about 2.5 pounds. Unfortunately, he/she is just like her daddy...shy!!! There was no getting a good face picture or a 3D ultrasound to show who the baby takes after more. Apparently the nugget wants to surprise us with more than his/her gender, he/she wants to make sure we don't know what he/she looks like either!!
Or the nugget didn't want mommy to know more than daddy since he was out of town for the ultrasound. Regardless, we love him/her and were relieved to hear everything is cooking normally in the womb!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment