Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fun in Mile High

Last weekend we got to go see my bestie and her family in Denver. I had never been to Denver and I have to say, it is fabulous! But the big draw for our visit was meeting Lori and Brian's new little bundle of Joy, Jack. And I have to say, he didn't disappoint...he's ADORABLE and such a good baby!
 Here's Jack enjoying the blankie his Auntie Michelle made him.
Paul and I enjoyed lots of cuddle time with him.

Lori made sure we got to see a good portion of Denver while we were there so we could get the lay of the land and see all the city has to offer...and to be honest, to entice us into moving someday. :)  While we were there we went to a hot spot for breakfast which was fantastic. And while eating there it SNOWED!!! In October!! The change of weather from Phoenix (94* when we left) to snowing in Denver was great. I got to wear boots for the first time this season and I have some great new ones so I was pretty stoked. :) Jack also had to bundle up in the chilly weather...his bear hat is adorable, but not nearly as cute as he is!


We also went to Red Rocks where they have lots  of activities including concerts.



We also got to see quite a bit of downtown Denver when we went out to dinner. A special thank you to the Brisnehan's for watching little Jack while we went out to see the city.

Our time in Denver was GREAT...can't wait to go back for another visit since this one went way too fast! On the upside, I get to see Lo again in December!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment