I have been very fortunate to not have a completely miserable pregnancy but at this point the aches and pains are getting a little more irritating to deal with. Not to mention I am completely OVER dealing with the gestational diabetes thing!! I feel as though I have to eat the same things over and over again and they are NOT the things I want to eat either!!! But the last appointment with ultrasound (at 32 weeks) showed that my eating habits were paying off with the Nugget only being at 4.8 lbs or the 45th percentile for his/her gestational age. So we'll see tomorrow if we're still at a good pace for growth. More on that later...
After seven years of togetherness, we finally got married...now we're trying to figure out what's next on the agenda.
Thursday, January 2, 2014
36 Weeks!!
Yup, it's official, only a month left until my due date...I'm 36 weeks!!! While I don't have all the details of my current state since my 36 week appointment is tomorrow afternoon, which includes an ultrasound, I thought you may want to see the full glory of the 36 week belly bump.
I have been very fortunate to not have a completely miserable pregnancy but at this point the aches and pains are getting a little more irritating to deal with. Not to mention I am completely OVER dealing with the gestational diabetes thing!! I feel as though I have to eat the same things over and over again and they are NOT the things I want to eat either!!! But the last appointment with ultrasound (at 32 weeks) showed that my eating habits were paying off with the Nugget only being at 4.8 lbs or the 45th percentile for his/her gestational age. So we'll see tomorrow if we're still at a good pace for growth. More on that later...
I have been very fortunate to not have a completely miserable pregnancy but at this point the aches and pains are getting a little more irritating to deal with. Not to mention I am completely OVER dealing with the gestational diabetes thing!! I feel as though I have to eat the same things over and over again and they are NOT the things I want to eat either!!! But the last appointment with ultrasound (at 32 weeks) showed that my eating habits were paying off with the Nugget only being at 4.8 lbs or the 45th percentile for his/her gestational age. So we'll see tomorrow if we're still at a good pace for growth. More on that later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment