Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Husband Appreciation

As the pregnancy comes to a close, I think it is very important to note how amazing Paul has been throughout the process. From the very beginning when the morning sickness (really midnight sickness) started and seemingly wouldn't end, he was there to hold my hair or get me Sprite. And now as I am ready to be done, he's out getting me Dairy Queen b/c I want some...yes, it is against the gestational diabetes diet, but I'm at the end of this...the baby can't gain 5 pounds in the next few days.

At any rate, I'd like to publicly note my profound appreciation for my husband and all that he has done for me and continues to do throughout the pregnancy. I know that I am unbelievably lucky to have such a supportive and involved husband. He will be an amazing father to the little Nugget...whenever he/she decides to make an arrival anyway! Love you honey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment