Day 4 - The activity wasn't necessarily sweat inducing, however, it was activity. :) I ran errands with my mom on Saturday that resulted in a lot of walking...probably about 1.5 hours of slow walking.
Day 5 - Between sewing sessions (a separate post on those projects later) I squeezed in a half hour of hooping. I have to say that this is becoming one of my favorite things to do. It works my core without having to do crunches...how I loathe crunches!
Day 6 (today) - Not only did I get activity in, I also managed to track my food/WW point intake all day! That is a HUGE step in the right direction for me! After work today the pups and their pudgy mom (me) went on a 1.55 mile walk around the neighborhood. The pups are tuckered out, but I feel great! The walk resulted in me earning 2 points :)...if I keep this up, I'll earn a dessert (don't worry it's a WW ice cream bar). ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment