Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A New Nephew...Atrayu

We were recently blessed with the addition of another nephew...Atrayu. He's the son of Paul's brother Josh and his wife Yan. He's a gorgeous boy and we can't wait to meet him in the flesh in October, but until then, we've tried our best to shower him with love and affection from afar. Yet again, however, I managed not to finish a handmade gift on time. Since Atrayu is half Chinese, and it's year of the dragon, I thought it would be appropriate to make a plush dragon for him. I had every intention of getting this gift to his parents prior to his arrival, specifically by their baby shower, but I was a few weeks late! (shocking, I know) I think the little guy was well received though and I'm sure Atrayu will grow to love him as he grows up. (The bow is just for wrapping)





To give the credit where it is due...the pattern for the dragon was purchased on Etsy.com from DIYFluffies. She's got lots of cute stuff through her shop...check it out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/DIYFluffies

No comments:

Post a Comment